Tuesday July 27, 2004

7/27/2004 9:43:19 AM

Tomorrow morning, we are driving up to Duke with Rachaeli; we will meet with Dr. Kurtzberg to discuss the viability of a stem cell transplant. As troubled as I am by the prospect of putting my baby through a painful ordeal she may not survive, I recognize that we must make this trip. If we don’t at least explore every option, we will blame ourselves later for not having done so. I ask God to show Himself. I beg Him to make His will clear to us. I need to feel His presence guiding our decision making.